Bladed Bladed

It's weird. As incredibly bland as it is and difficult to control, I still found myself smiling.

Sparks Sparks

Great Game!

Not that origonal though, iv'e played something just like it called "Beetle run".

The Lusty Barfly The Lusty Barfly

,..Nice

I had the same keyboard that you got your audio off of, but it broke, and we chucked it... it really was a piece of shit...

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Im Stuck... But its a great game anyway!

So far i have the sword, scroll & sunglasses. Where and how do i get the goo?

How 2 get items.
Get bird from bird seller,Bird flys to necklace on a tree branch 1 screen up, give the necklace to bum wich dice wich you stic in the scroll guarding panda's ears.
On same screen as scroll, goto bottom right and get a fish, then goto the hammer panda and use feather,then get berries from neighbor chik. goto broken schnapps machine and use snot, dunk fish in schnapps, and dunk sleeping berries as well. give berries to the sword chick and get sword next to her. Use sword to cut down leaves on top left of panda/scroll screen. Touch robot to get sunglasses. You can talk to robot if you like.
So how do i get the chick out of the barrel on the scroll screen to get the slime?

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

Kicked Ass!

Just to big for my screen! And you should figure out a way to encorperate the character into a video or something. that would be (even harder of a kick) kick ass!

No Time This Time No Time This Time

This is what i feal we should do to the clok crew

Some of there toons are okay, (see "Jason takes Newgrounds"), but they bring shame to my veiw of the newground name.

Super Scene Creator Super Scene Creator

Unique

Wrong background music. Thats sonic 2 or 3 from the Sega (c) Genises

Krahs responds:

lol, Its Super Mario Music man, U know.. The under Water Level??